Who Are We?
DM Print Ltd are based in Keighley, West Yorkshire and have evolved from being a direct mail printer and data processing bureau to now offering cutting edge software services to the direct marketing industry. We now need to expand our team to continue developing and introducing new products and services.
Who we need
The ideal candidate will require a good knowledge of Royal Mail’s guidelines/clear zones required to meet criteria for different mailing services. You’ll require the ability to manage multiple projects and have good communications skills. A good knowledge of excel is also required. You’ll need to work well as part of a team but also work well using your own initiative.
What you will be doing
Your main duties and responsibilities:
- Liaising with customers on a day to day basis.
- Liaising with Production Department to produce schedules on a job by job basis.
- Looking after Direct Mail/Print jobs throughout the whole process .
- Creating print work tickets providing clear instructions for production staff.
- Putting laser packs/enclosing packs into production ensuring Royal Mail and DSA guidelines are met.
What skills and experience you need
The successful candidate will have at least 2 years experience in Direct Mail and Print Account Management.
What We Offer
We are offering a salary of £22,000 to £25,000 depending on your experience and skills.
If you meet all of our requirements and believe that you will help drive our company forward then we would love to hear from you.
How to Apply
Please email your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com .
Do not contact us if you are an agency, we will not respond.
Please note that DMP produces confidential mailings for multiple clients and so all applicants must agree to the company undertaking credit reference and criminal record checks as a pre-condition before employment.